Tuesday, April 30, 2013

P90X DVD Workout special discount

P90X DVD Workout

P90X DVD Workout

P90X DVD Workout Reviews

This product is what I expected from the infomercial - the infomercial is a good representation of what you'll get. The DVDs are good, come in a small case (no excess packaging to exaggerate or compensate for lack of real product). The accompanying written materials are good too. However, I found that I wasn't quite in shape enough when P90X arrived to use it well. I went back and bought Tony Horton's "Power Half Hour" and used that for a few weeks first - had to wake up some muscles I've let go dormant. I've been in good shape most of my life, but kind of got lazy lately - I needed to get a basic foundation before I could jump into the incredible workouts he provides. Make no mistake; this is a commitment. The workouts are long, and hard, but they are engaging. No geeky cheesy cheerleader pep talks in the DVD, and no arrogant gym rat jerks either. If I win the lottery, I'll try to hire Tony as my personal trainer; he has a good positive attitude, and seems to keep the workouts real with a sense of humility and humor. The segment timer is great. Though the workouts are typically an hour long, he has "chunked" them down into segments, with a "progress bar" on the screen - kind of like the bar on the computer - so you can adjust your pace or your mindset with the workout. Tony uses both men and women of differing degrees of flexibility and fitness; there's always a body on the screen up there to help me with my own form. I'm a former Marine - and this is used to replace my "daily thirteen." If only I knew about some of these workouts back in the day... So I give it a thumbs up from the perspective of some really challenging workouts I've experienced in the past. Overall, a good deal. But be warned, it isn't for the fat couch potato. Like the infomercial says, its for folks that want to get in BETTER shape; the expectation is that you already are in shape and want to take it to the next level. UPDATE: It is now 2012, I've had this DVD for a few years. It is still great, and I've added to it with other Tony Horton products from the Beachbody site. It works great for couchpotatoes (my husband), and I have a new appreciation for it being able to GET people in shape. It is the only DVD out there for people IN shape to get in better shape, but it DOES work for people to get in shape in the first place. But still, make no mistake -- it is hard work but worth it!. this is my P90X DVD Workout reviews
P90X DVD Workout

P90X DVD Workout Specs

  • Amazon Originals Now Playing, For Free: Watch hilarious comedies and lovable children's pilots from top creators, featuring stars you love, only at Amazon Instant Video. See all the shows and let us know what you think.
. P90X DVD Workout
P90X DVD Workout Best buy
P90X DVD Workout
. P90X DVD Workout will.. (Read More)




P90X DVD Workout
,

9 out of 10 based on 53 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment