Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kidoozie My First Purse special offers

Kidoozie My First Purse

Kidoozie My First Purse

Kidoozie My First Purse Reviews

Got this for my daughter 2nd birthday (about 3 months ago). Like many other little girls she has had a fascination with purses for a long time. She even had a real one she'd take out for a while. I had been waiting to find a better, more fun, (and safer) toy one. This one is fantastic! I love how it has all the essential contents of a purse. My daughter carries it on her arm when we go out. She pretends to put on the "lipstick" and even started "sliding" the "debit card" in between the keys of her toddler piano! I think any toy that encourages imaginative, pretend play is educational. And of course imitating Mommy is lots of fun and lets lttle ones feel grown up. . this is my Kidoozie My First Purse reviews
Kidoozie My First Purse

Kidoozie My First Purse Specs

  • WARNING:
  • CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
. Kidoozie My First Purse
Kidoozie My First Purse Best buy
Kidoozie My First Purse
. Kidoozie My First Purse will.. (Read More)




Kidoozie My First Purse
,

9 out of 10 based on 60 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment