Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook special offers

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook Reviews

I guess I didn't get it last year when I looked at the price tag and placed this back on the self, because my daughter came home every day between thanksgiving and christmas break and would always talk about her class's elf. Which would play tricks on the class every night. And how the teacher read them this book, and how the elf was there to watch over them, and sometimes cause trouble. So I went to the store and took one look at the doll and was creeped out. I'm a man in his 30's and I don't scare easily but I thought the thing looked about as menacing as a christmas elf could ever look. So I said no thank you to spending 30 dollars to what I thought would guarantee my daughters nightmares. The wife and I compromised and bought the much sweeter looking Target special edition one that acts as a stuffed plush more than the one in the box and used it on christmas morning as if the elf helped leave clues to a scavenger hunt to where in the house to find the lego table "santa" brought. That thing was such a hit my daughter, she would sleep with it every night. As the next year came back around my daughter right away asked for the book, which we had avoided before. Reluctantly we took that journey and bought this book set. I think the price could be lower, but I must say a night hasn't gone by since thanksgiving that she hasn't read her little sitter the book. And since we are using the elf and moving it around secretly while the girls are sleeping, they run eagerly to seek for the elf every morning. Soon we will be mixing things up like using two tea pitchers to help swap the milk and orange juice in the others jug, thus blaming it on the elf. Half of the value of the book and doll is what you make out of it. I would never pay this much for a book you read once a year. But as an investment of an ongoing tradition I have less regretted the price. I was a little disappointed the girl elf lacked real difference than the boy. Considering we went to two stores to find the girl one. I could of saved the gas and settled with the boy elf and doubt they would tell any difference. I can't believe how much my daughters both eat this up. It's like Santa got downsized and replaced by an elf. I can totally stand behind this product, if you have young kids. There was a time as a parent fresh out of college money was very tight and if this was 5 years ago I would be copying this by using a cheaper plush elf. So as a parent who has in my early year borrowed money to buy christmas for the kids I get how this can be pricey, but if you can afford this the reactions of the kids are magical and well worth it.. this is my The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook reviews
The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook Specs

  • WARNING:
  • CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
. The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook
The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook Best buy
The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook
. The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook will.. (Read More)




The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook
,

9 out of 10 based on 64 ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment